You are here
Polyurethane glue (glue-foam)
ARSENAL K85 - professional spray polyurethane glue for attaching insulation plates
Scope: use in exterior insulation systems, mount foam to most construction materials, sealing gaps between tiles polystyrene. The product is assign to attach insulation boards outside and inside, filling expansion joints insulation, and insulation wall panels.
The product has good resistance to moisture, mildew, aging and temperature resistance from-60 ° C. to +100 ° C, excellent adhesion to most construction materials: foam polystyrene, concrete, plaster, brick, timber, cement, rigid PVC, bitumen, stiff polyurethanes, use in exterior insulation systems, mount foam to most construction materials, sealing gaps between tiles polystyrene.
Shelf life: 12 months from date of production in a cool dry place in the original container and away from heat sources. Storage temperature: +5 ° C to +30 ° C (peak up-5°C).
- Robust and reliable fixing polystyrene and other materials
- Strong and reliable fixation of styrofoam and other materials
- High thermal insulation properties
- Reduction effect of cold bridges
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Reduction in the risk of mold and moss
- Acceleration and facilitation of insulation
- No smell
- Ready to use
Packing: 12 bottles
Packaging, pcs: bottle:750 milliliters
Consumption: 10-12 sqm
Price: 58.5 uah/bottle